Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Welcome to my P90X blog!

This is a blog about my experience doing the X.

I will be talking about my daily workouts and diet. This is to be a daily progress and accountability on how I am doing punishing myself doing P90X and other workout programs.

Thanks for visiting

Feb 25, 2009 P90X Ab Ripper X

Here is a video of me doing the P90X Ab Ripper X workout. It is a really good workout that will give you the most ripped abs that you would every want. This is if you can make it through the whole thing without dieing. Enjoy

5 who cared to read my blog said:

Rachel said...

Nice job Chad. You are doing so good. Keep up the good work!!

mandy said...

Holy ka-moly. That's rough. Good job!

The Hurd Herd said...

How long is that?!?! That is impressive!

Max and Deanna said...

Way to go Chad--makes me tired to watch. Keep up the good work.

Nina said...

I saw the P90X advertised on TV the other day and then here you are an expert at it usage. It sounded like you can get ripped just like the men on TV in 90 days. I hurts me just watching what you are doing. Only 85 days to go. Good Luck.