Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Welcome to my P90X blog!

This is a blog about my experience doing the X.

I will be talking about my daily workouts and diet. This is to be a daily progress and accountability on how I am doing punishing myself doing P90X and other workout programs.

Thanks for visiting

Mar 3, 2009 P90X Plyometrics

Well today was Plyometrics. It has been a little while since I did this one. It went pretty well. Here is a little video of Tony Horton talking about Plyometrics. It is a butt kicking workout and one that I need to get the results that I want. So I am going to try my hardest not to miss this one.

Well as a little recap. I haven't added anything in a little while. I realized last week that I did all the resistance workout but not any of the cardio workouts. The resistance workouts went really well but on the days that I was to cardio something always came up. So this week I am going to try harder to fit in all the workouts. Even if it means working out early morning or late at night. Got to keep "Pushing Play".

Thanks for visiting.

4 who cared to read my blog said:

mandy said...

That sounds scary! Does it really make you throw up?

The Hurd Herd said...

That is what I keep telling myself...even if I mess up don't give up, just keep going!

Rachel said...

Way to go Chad! I'm proud of you for working so hard and being the motivator right now. Love ya!

Max and Deanna said...

OK I found your blog through Rachel's. Looks hard--keep up the goods work.